Our Privacy Obligations:
We may collect Personal Data (“PD”) from you (especially, if you choose to provide it), including without limitation:
- Physical, nutritional, fitness, medical, and other information, including without limitation, physiological factors such as weight, sleep patterns, posture, diet and exercise, various health symptoms, as may be required for the effective use of the Platform (“Physical Data” ).
- Information that does not reveal the identity of the User in any way, including without limitation, the details of the User’s browser and operating system, time spent using Platform, other webpages visited by the User, unique identifiers of the Device, information of WiFi connectivity, etc. (“Other Information”).
- GPS signals, device sensors, Wi-Fi access points, and cell tower IDs for displaying the User’s location on a map (“Location Data”).
- Credit card or other payment account information solely for processing payments (“Payment Information”).
- Where necessary Payment Information of the User shall be stored, it shall be stored in encrypted form on secure servers of reputed payment gateway service provider/s engaged by us. Such payment gateway service provider/s shall treat such information in accordance with their respective privacy policies, available on their respective websites.
- While some User information has to be mandatorily provided, others are optional and certain portions of the information shall remain private and some shall be displayed to other Users; we shall always let the User know which is which.
- Additional information may be gathered during subsequent use of the Platform by the User, whenever the User chooses to provide it.
We collect information about how you use our products, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
We may use and disclose PD for our service operations, which include internal administration and planning and various activities that improve the quality and cost effectiveness of the services that we deliver to you. We may disclose PD to our management in order to resolve any complaints you may have and ensure that you receive the highest quality services.
We will not disclose PD to a family member, relative, friend, or any other person unless they are specifically identified by you on your authorization as appropriate to receive PD. If you object to such uses or disclosures, please notify the Office Manager.
The User shall, at any time while availing the services or otherwise, also have an option to withdraw its consent given earlier to the Company. Such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing to the Company. In the case of User not providing or later on withdrawing his consent, the Company shall have the option not to provide goods or services for which the said information was sought.